Running and Managing a website sometimes could be troublesome. Maybe you do not know how to manage a website. Even if you know, you might not have enough time to dedicate. No matter what, your website should run smoothly, parallel to your business. You can not just set and forget your website. Managed WordPress Service we designed keeping such people in mind. We will run and manage your WordPress website. You can be relieved from your WordPress Management as we do the heavy lifting for you. Managed WordPress Service comes with everything you need to run and manage your WordPress website.
WordPress Managed Services
Need More Processing Power?
If your WordPress Website needs more processing power, we have perfect hosting plans for your needs.
These servers are equipped with WordPress Optimized, Dedicated virtual CPUs.
You can’t go wrong with this much processing power.
- NVMe® SSD: NVMe is the protocol for SSDs, which is faster than the legacy AHCI protocol, used in SATA SSDs and hard drives. in other words, if your server has NVMe® SSD it will be much faster than a server with a regular SSD.
- vCPU: Number of virtual Central Processing Units your server has. Higher the better.
- RAM: Allocated RAM for your server. Higher the better.
- The number of websites: The server can run unlimited websites, as long as the server resources (Disk Space, RAM) support. The price mentioned here is only for the number of websites we manage for you. Each additional website will cost you $50/month.
- Port Speed: Port speed, also known as speed, refers to the highest amount of data that can be transmitted to and from your server within one second. It is measured in Gigabits per second (Gbps). Higher the better
- Dedicated IP: Your server will have a dedicated IP address. You will experience improved performance, and Faster Website than a website hosted on a Shared IP, which uses servers with other unknown users.
- LiteSpeed Web Server: LiteSpeed Web Server, is proprietary web server software, which is faster than legacy Apache and Nginx Web servers
- CyberPanel Control Panel: CyberPanel is the first open-source control panel that supports OpenLiteSpeed and LiteSpeed Enterprise.
Let’s start a conversation.
We’re here to help you achieve your digital goals, so tell us more about your needs and we’ll provide you with an actionable plan.
Our team is dedicated to providing fast and reliable service, so you can expect a response in less than an hour.
Contact us today and let’s turn your ideas into reality.